In the year 1936 the Theosophical Educational Trust handed over the Management of the school to the Kumbakonam Municipality. In the year 1951 the Kumbakonam Municipality transferred the Management to The National Girls’ Education Society whose correspondent was the late Dr.M.V.Thiyagaraja Iyer. After his demise in April 1961, Dr.M.K.Narayanaswami took charge. Early in 1963 the committee members decided to have the school upgraded as a High School It is the aim of the management to make the school a Model Girls’ School provided with all the facilities essential to its becoming a first rate Centre of Educational and Training for Girls. The name of National Girls’ Educational Society was subsequently changed as Sri Saraswathi Patasala Committee.